Waterboxx plant cocoon pallet 300-units
Plant up to 20 trees with each Waterboxx® and benefit from our unique Triple Ninety Benefit: use 90% less water, plant at 90% lower cost, and still achieve a 90%* survival rate.
You can use the Waterboxx® for agroforestry projects such as orchards, vineyards, olives, mangoes, citrus, argan or carob trees, with or without vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, eggplants, pumpkins or melons). The Waterboxx can also be used for forestry or carbon offset projects. The product is additionally well suited for ecosystem restoration projects, planting 2 trees and/or plants in combination with shrubs and/or wildflowers – to create colonizing micro-ecosystems of pioneer plants that reforest the area.
The Waterboxx® plant cocoon is the ideal tool for planting along infrastructure projects or combating desertification. Contact us for a suitable offer!
There are 300 complete sets of Waterboxx® plant cocoons on this pallet.
The full pallet consists of:
- 300 Waterboxx® plant cocoons green water tanks
- 300 Waterboxx® plant cocoon black center plates, it is located inside the container and promotes condensation production on the lid
- 300 Waterboxx® plant cocoon beige lids, for water collection of rain and dew
- 300 blue caps, for filling and sealing the container
- 600 blue tubes, to guide the water to the water tank and prevent evaporation
- 300 cord, for automatic water release
- 900 biodegradable paper anti-evaporation covers.
Tip: also order our Growsafe Telescoprotexx plant protector