Plant up to 20 trees with each Waterboxx® and benefit from our unique Triple Ninety Benefit: use 90% less water, plant at 90% lower cost, and still achieve a 90%* survival rate.
You can use the Waterboxx® for agroforestry projects such as orchards, vineyards, olives, mangoes, citrus, argan or carob trees, with or without vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, eggplants, pumpkins or melons). The Waterboxx can also be used for forestry or carbon offset projects. The product is additionally well suited for ecosystem restoration projects, planting 2 trees and/or plants in combination with shrubs and/or wildflowers – to create colonizing micro-ecosystems of pioneer plants that reforest the area.
The Waterboxx® plant cocoon is the ideal tool for planting along infrastructure projects or combating desertification. Contact us for a suitable offer!
This package contains 150 complete sets of Waterboxx® plant cocoons.
The full package includes:
- 150 Waterboxx® plant cocoons green water reservoirs.
- 150 Waterboxx® plant cocoon black center plates, it is located inside the container and promotes condensation production on the lid.
- 150 Waterboxx® plant cocoon beige lids, for water collection from rain and dew.
- 150 blue caps, for filling and sealing the container.
- 300 blue tubes, to guide the water to the water tank and prevent evaporation.
- 150 cord, for automatic water release.
- 450 FREE biodegradable paper anti-evaporation covers.