Waterboxx® plant cocoon 72000 units (10 x 24 pallets x 300 units ) 10 x 40ft HC container
Plant up to 20 trees with each Waterboxx® and benefit from our unique Triple Ninety Benefit: use 90% less water, plant at 90% lower cost, and still achieve a 90%* survival rate.
You can use the Waterboxx® for agroforestry projects such as orchards, vineyards, olives, mangoes, citrus, argan or carob trees, with or without vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, eggplants, pumpkins or melons). The Waterboxx can also be used for forestry or carbon offset projects. The product is additionally well suited for ecosystem restoration projects, planting 2 trees and/or plants in combination with shrubs and/or wildflowers – to create colonizing micro-ecosystems of pioneer plants that reforest the area.
The Waterboxx® plant cocoon is the ideal tool for planting along infrastructure projects or combating desertification. Contact us for a suitable offer!
These 10 x 40ft HC containers hold 10 x 24 pallets x 300 = 72000 complete sets of Waterboxx® plant cocoons.
The full 10 x 40ft HC containers consist of:
- 72000 Waterboxx® plant cocoons green water tanks
- 72000 Waterboxx® plant cocoon black center plates, this plate promotes condensate production on the lid
- 72000 Waterboxx® plant cocoon beige lids, for water collection of rain and dew
- 72000 blue caps, for filling and sealing the container
- 144000 blue tubes, to guide the water to the water tank and prevent evaporation
- 72000 cords, for automatic water release
- 216000 biodegradable paper anti-evaporation covers.
Tip: also order our Growsafe Telescoprotexx plant protector