Waterboxx® plant cocoon 7200 units (24 pallets x 300 units ) 40ft HC container
Plant up to 20 trees with each Waterboxx® and benefit from our unique Triple Ninety Benefit: use 90% less water, plant at 90% lower cost, and still achieve a 90%* survival rate.
You can use the Waterboxx® for agroforestry projects such as orchards, vineyards, olives, mangoes, citrus, argan or carob trees, with or without vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, eggplants, pumpkins or melons). The Waterboxx can also be used for forestry or carbon offset projects. The product is additionally well suited for ecosystem restoration projects, planting 2 trees and/or plants in combination with shrubs and/or wildflowers – to create colonizing micro-ecosystems of pioneer plants that reforest the area.
The Waterboxx® plant cocoon is the ideal tool for planting along infrastructure projects or combating desertification. Contact us for a suitable offer!
This 40ft HC container holds 24 pallets x 300 = 7200 complete sets of Waterboxx® plant cocoons.
The full 40ft HC container consists of:
- 7200 Waterboxx® plant cocoons green water tanks
- 7200 Waterboxx® plant cocoon black center plates, this plate promotes condensate production on the lid
- 7200 Waterboxx® plant cocoon beige lids, for water collection of rain and dew
- 7200 blue caps, for filling and sealing the container
- 14400 blue tubes, to guide the water to the water tank and prevent evaporation
- 7200 cords, for automatic water release
- 21600 biodegradable paper anti-evaporation covers.